Top 10 Members By Followers

21 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
Heh, that's pretty cool.

I should get back on here more often....
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 83957
Reviews 1464
Kitty15 wrote:I'm pleasantly surprised to have made the list :)


I'm just plain surprised I made the list. o_O But obviously, not by much. XD
I make my own policies.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35199
Reviews 878
O_o Okay. That's pretty cool, anyhow.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3015
Reviews 157
I'm amazed that I made it; the only place I'm active anymore is my blog but yay anyway!

I can't believe Pengu's not on the list, though. People, follow Pengu! She's epic. :D
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17581
Reviews 126
Very interesting to see. I think you should post some more topics similar to this one. It is nice to see some surprising/new stats for a range of things every once in a while.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44360
Reviews 1087
Day wrote:Very interesting to see. I think you should post some more topics similar to this one. It is nice to see some surprising/new stats for a range of things every once in a while.


I agree with Day. Statistics are fun... :)
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.



Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero