Screenwriting

7 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 26
Is there anyone here really into it? I'd like to talk to other screenwriters.
"Sorry I didn't recognize you. I've changed a lot." Oscar Wilde




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 840
Reviews 147
Occasionally.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 26
oh? Elaborate please.
"Sorry I didn't recognize you. I've changed a lot." Oscar Wilde




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 1160
What is screenwriting?
Isn't it that like.... when you write for like TV programs?
Like it's like... a like...
TV show?

Meh, I like to playwrite more...




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 26
Screenwriting is for movies. I don't do any television writing, it's a totally different ball game.
"Sorry I didn't recognize you. I've changed a lot." Oscar Wilde




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
I am working on a comedy animated series called Star Commander. I am looking for some help developing the characters and working on plots for the episodes. What experience do you have and do you have any interest in that sort of thing?

-Geoff




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 115
I do screenwriting. What do you want to talk about?
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine



You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling