Hey Bolt, found another picture of you! I think it makes you look ten times better.
Spoiler
"I'm fearless in my heart They will always see that in my eyes I am the passion, I am the warfare I will never stop Always constant, Accurate, Intense" "The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai
So I have a terrible lack of good, recent pictures of myself but this picture is okay and not all that old. Oh and I cropped it because my friend was in it, an no, I don't dress up like that every day, it was an occasion.
35993_1459506282860_1089500965_31322378_1910365_n.jpg (50.34 KiB) Viewed 676 times
Your motor's unstable, Your like an Undwinding Cable Car.
allmixedup, I didn't know people actually celebrated Opposite Day.
As for everybody else, you know how it is. You're all good looking people.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” -John 11:25-26
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero