Obama drilling for oil off of Florida coast

1 post
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1304
Reviews 30
So it's all over the news, I don't understand. Sure, the drilling is bad. However people are saying "He broke his promises". I'm sitting here laughing, does anyone else start thinking; "My god! He's like everyone else that's been elected."
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".



The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch