Help! Urgent!

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3412
Reviews 40
Okay, I really don't know where this should go but I need youz guyzes help. My boyfriend's birthday is in ... 3 days? March 11th. I wrote him this letter, and I want to make sure it sounds alright. Can you tell me what you think? Keep in mind he's really romantically minded, much more than I am.

Today I realized that I don't understand the point of birthday presents. What do they mean? Are they, a prize for living another year or maybe a way to make the next year better and to wish you luck with it? Or maybe a way to show how much you mean to me and how happy I am that you made it through the year to give me more time with you.
If its the last one, which I think it must be, then how in the world do I show you that? Its something beyond boxes and bows. Something to be felt and lived. Something beautiful. I can't wrap the way my heart stops at the sight of you or the way it leaps just to hear you speak. I can't tie a ribbon around the way you're always in my thoughts or how terrified yet overjoyed I am that you've found your way into the part of my soul that I keep most guarded. So, for your birthday, all I can give you are these words and the promise that I love you in the face of all things...

What do you think?
I go to seek a Great Perhaps...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 370
Reviews 541
Aw, I think its adorable. ^_^
Got YWS?



When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind