Ok, so, you know how you can make super snappy avatars on photobucket and such? Yea, well, em, how do you actually USE said avatars? Yup. That's it. That's the question I need halps with. Sooo.....
Well, I fail at all things considering technology, but I believe that if you go to edit profile settings --> edit avatar, you'll be able to upload the image you want (as your avatar).
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit
"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style
I get how to upload avatars, it's just the *moving* avvies that confus me >.< Y'know? Like the sparkly/er, moving ones? Yuh. '~' And obviously I fail at technology too xD
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year