Member Interview

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1836
Reviews 245
Interview me, if you want. :)
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7061
Reviews 277
BenFranks wrote:
Carlito wrote:Oooh! Do me! :D


AM I the only one to laugh at this? :)

I confess to sharing your perverted mind, Ben.
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1854
Reviews 78
Master_Yoda wrote:
BenFranks wrote:
Carlito wrote:Oooh! Do me! :D


AM I the only one to laugh at this? :)

I confess to sharing your perverted mind, Ben.


And I believe I share it as well. *raises fist* Curse you perversion! :evil:
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural



Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger