Gosh, Shina, you're beautiful! I absolutely adore your hair! <3
If you're wondering why these photos look cropped, it's because I cropped them. (Um, duh). My friends wouldn't be happy if I pasted their faces over the internet.
These were taken on one of my lovely recent snow days. I was absolutely FREEZING at the time.
~Amy
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."
Wow. So many attractive people on here. *paper bag over head*
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Since I posted a kind of angry picture of me in my blog I thought I'd post a happy one too, so you can know I'm not always that scary and murderous looking. I am always that pale though.
Attachments
Photo 269.jpg (73.75 KiB) Viewed 143 times
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign
'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.' — Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy