kingdom hearts

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1634
Reviews 3
this is for anyone who is a kingdom hearts fan :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17581
Reviews 126
yea, um hi welcome to YWS. I just joined as well, but I am quite sure this is the wrong forum to be posting this in.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 49068
Reviews 373
Day Dreams is correct, wrong forum my dear.

You probably want to go to the Entertainment forum

Link: Entertainment Forum
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1634
Reviews 3
thanks! i dont really know much about this kind of stuff lol :lol:



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint