Paranormal Activity. *Spoiler*

1 post
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 5541
Reviews 29
Just saw Paranormal Activity - it was pretty scary. I believe in spirits and such but it was fake. Katie Featherston and Micah Sloat are still alive and well, at the end Katie kills Micah and it says that Katie's body has been missing ever since. I believe it until I put in some Google research. Apparently Katie has been through acting classes in college or something (Wiki) and there was awesome acting in the movie, I think. But maybe I just get fooled easily.

It was a cool movie, I enjoyed it. What about you guys?

PS: I still have a knot in my stomach from it. :oops:
"People are afraid to die, but are also afraid to live."

[•_•]
robot fayce



Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale