z

Young Writers Society

Question about blogs... Please help!

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:04 pm
PatriciaTina says...

Hey everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this question, but it was the best I could find. If it's not, feel free to move this topic, but I'll ask my question now.

I was just wondering if we are able to delete all our current blog posts so we can start a new blog. If yes, how?

I hope someone can answer this for me. Thankies in advance! 8) :D :elephant:

~ Trish
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler! :
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:12 pm
Kamas says...

Ask the Admins to delete your blog. Tell them that you are positive you wish to delete your blog and they'll do it.

There's your answer. :D

~Kamas
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:21 pm
Rosendorn says...

You can also delete blog entries one at a time should you wish. Best only to do that when you don't have many entries in your blog though, lol.

Kamas' answer is probably the simplest way of deleting old entries though.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:32 pm
PatriciaTina says...

Ok, thank you! I only have three entries though. How would you delete entries one at a time? I don't think that I necessarily need to delete the whole blog since I am planning on just starting over; so that might work better. Thank you so much for your help! :)

~ Trish :elephant:
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler! :
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:37 pm
Rosendorn says...

Right next to the "edit" button you'll see a small X. Click it to delete the blog entry.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:25 am
Kamas says...

And if you do it Rosey's way. You will still be able to see your posts and you can 'undelete' them if you wanted to. If you want to delete them and never see them again then contacting an Admin is what you want to do.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio