Scipio:Do you know what happens here after dark? Things little eyes should never, ever see. Bo:We're not scared. Scipio:Not scared? Well, aren't you the little tiger?RAWR!
i agree with vera...the trailer looks good but the story and plot is a bit crap...it almost just a bunch of robot beating each other up.
the characters themselves ae shallow and you don't really much sympathise with teh character
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police. Tony: You won't hurt me. John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not? Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen. John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me
I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live? — Homer Simpson