I just had to say that I seriously look like a 30 year old bald japanese freak.
Hmm... is it me or is there a serious mole on my lip????
Look at my mom...
She used to have long hair.... but after me it all fell out Weight: 6 pounds....
OH god.... OH GOD... OH GOD DAMNIT YOU!!!
That was somewhat gruel... I meant to say gross but then i started to say cruel (Mean Girls... bwahaha influencial)
You're kididng me though?!?!
Seriously.... I mean i have tht eyes... and that's as far as it goes... I dont' look like my mom... i dont' look like my mom
I'll never have a baby... never never never *falls over in a broken mess*
No, you dont look a thing like her! You look like... a really young... up.... hey, is that cake over there?!
ani, that was MEAN
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~
I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth. — Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights