Oh dear, it seems you all need a little Dreamwalker in your life! Just kidding... I'm sure know one needs to see this O.o
Attachments
163413.jpg (65.35 KiB) Viewed 442 times
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S
Oh and here is some proof that both Incognito and I are in fact related... oh joy.
Put your thinking caps on folks.
I'm...not even going to try to explain this one...
Incog.. it's called looking at the camera. You might want to try that sometime..
And that is the amazing album of Incognito Temptation and The.Dreamwalker!
ADVERTISEMENT: Buy our calender today, fireman addition. Support our fire troups today and purchase this item that after you get you'll want to grouge your eyes out with a spork for the low low price or your soul.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah "Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko "So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. — Captain James T. Kirk