March Greeter of the Month: Meep(:

22 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1475
Reviews 58
*finishes the cookies and grabs the money*

Congrats, Meep!
Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 68
Well done Meep! :D

Okay, I know this is a very late post haha but I've only just seen this thread!

But yes, very well done! :D
'Don't you just love these long rainy afternoons in New Orleans when an hour isn't just an hour but a little bit of Eternity dropped into your hands- and who knows what to do with it?'
T.W.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5120
Reviews 317
Congrats Meep! :D
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1499
Reviews 104
Woohooo!!!!!

Hooray for Meep!!!!

Hooray!!!

Good job! :wink:
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
~~~
Need a review?
One Stormy Review Coming Right Up!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5388
Reviews 196
Huzzah!

*applause*

:D
Have a peanut =)

Try your hand at my poetry contest!

Proud LGBT supporter.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6403
Reviews 312
How did I just notice this?

Anyway, yay Meep(:! You're brilliant. :)
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats


critiques // nano




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4495
Reviews 228
Thanks Mars, and everyone :D

I feel guilty...'cause now I'm off Greeter duty till my Mid-Years exams finish.
Then I'll go on a spree.
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"



More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes