Demeter wrote:Blinky, by the way, I sent you a FB friend request a million years ago and you still haven't accepted it.
lol, really? I think I've got two accounts, for some reason... I've sort of got internet people on one, and school people on another. It's weird, like me. =P
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde
It's not quite like I said; I sort of lost the password to my old one, set up this one and added loads of people from YWS and that, then remembered my old password and... it's strange.
Hehe. But now I can stalkz you.
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. — Captain James T. Kirk