Or maybe Big Brother is some type of vampire like cat who hides under our beds and then comes out only to use the computer so that they can long into YWS when we least expect it. BEWARE!
But I have seen Big Brother before. We used to be friends but I don't know what happened...
~Angel
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.
Or maybe Big Brother is some type of vampire like cat who hides under our beds and then comes out only to use the computer so that they can long into YWS when we least expect it.
...huh?
I'm not a vampire!
*Cat
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~ Lao-tzu
i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate — waywardxwallflower