So, you want to be an instructor/greeter?

47 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 890
Reviews 40
Ah, my interpretation of instructor was close to what was intended!? Yay. The workings of that might just be complex, seeing as a user group was created for it after all. I see that all the writings on the pages are well thought out and wonderful essays and articles on what to do. They are doing exactly what instructors should be, but since the current system doesn't seem too friendly to user input and the topics get dated, updates and discussion (let alone a class) seems difficult....

I'll announce this shameless promotion here:

Class 5-2B - Hopefully to be a new user group.
topic44711.html

I hope I can gather the instructors to it with open membership and let people run their own classes and activities. Knowledge base contributors are encouraged as well!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 89625
Reviews 1272
*Bumped with permission from Snoink* ;)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint