Welcoming our summer admins!

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 23
Ok, gang, Nate's appointed a couple of stand-ins for the summer; Firestarter and Galatea (did I spell that right?)!!!!!!

So, here's a thread to welcome them in their new positions, however temporary, and to vow undying obedience as long as these powers are theres!

Allow me to be the first! =D> =D> :thumb: :thumb: [-o< (for wisdom, hoping that they don't pull a Palpatine)
I am Sash Greenlea, Padawan Learner




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 154
isnt there already a thread for this?

yeah....

forum/viewtopic.php?t=2724&highlight=admins

sorrynow it sounds like i am a mod......so sorry.
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 23
didn't see it...oh well.
I am Sash Greenlea, Padawan Learner




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 154
its ok.....you werent here when it started.
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...



I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal