I think....
Peanut and I have had four people join from our school, so that's six of us. If we each get on about 5 times a day, will our city be in the top ten? HaHa. Kidding. That's cool though. We're growing! ^_^
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." ~ Lao-tzu
Hmm...looks like the English YWS members are more compacted into one city. Meanwhile, America is more spaced out. Makes sense.
It makes sense that the big cities have a lot of members. They have more people in the first pla-
HEY! I JUST GOT AN IDEA!
We should make a map based on percentage of the population in certain cities that are YWS members! For example, if 75% of my city (made up figure) is a member of YWS, then it would be ahead of New York, should New York only have 2% of its huge population be a member of YWS.
There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish. — Lemony Snicket