High School Drop Outs!

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6517
Reviews 402
Power to everyone who quit that sucker!

I'm joking. I'm not a drop out. I just figured there was some High School group we didn't cover. :P
How am I not myself?




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1176
Reviews 56
I literally laughed out loud when I saw this topic.

Actually, I haven't seen a sophmore topic.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 135
I want to be :)

But no chance.

Unless i want to work full time at Hungry Jacks :| (Burger King for you guys)
I don't see that happening. Ten hours per week is right enough for me thanks.
Writing gives my life purpose



May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year