I might get an article published in a magazine. (= Yay!

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 103
I sent an idea for an article into a maganzine and I think they are interested in it because they sent me their submission guide lines. Yay! The only things is they didn't mention payment. I want me money! lol
Check out my website for my Photography.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 33318
Reviews 382




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 16552
Reviews 376
If you sent in an article and they sent you their submission guidelines, then maybe you didn't follow them...?

EDIT: Oh, you sent an idea. I just don't see how them sending guidelines is a sign any other than that. They want you to follow guidelines.
Perception is everything.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 103
Maybe, but, I think all magazines have guidelines though. It's call Language Magazine.
Check out my website for my Photography.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 33318
Reviews 382
sorry but i do'nt think they're interested in your idea yet, especially since you haven't actually sent them any literature piece...

but who knows, follow those guidelines and they may be interested yet



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein