Got a question...please answer!

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 221
Okay I know I'm always asking all these random questions but I was wondering how many posts do you have to make in order to change your title under your registered name from senior writer to something else. Please help.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2340
Reviews 447
300, I think. But I'm not certain about that.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
At 250 posts you will become a Novelist, at 500 you will be a Speaker of the Forum.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 128
And at 250 you can give yourself a title if you wish.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 221
Thanx a bunch!
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties



I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline