YWS's new pet raccoon?

21 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1683
Reviews 121
OH! A raccoon! I thought it was prairie dog or something XD haha, I feel silly now *give 'coon a cookie*
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1176
Reviews 56
In the spirit of a writers' community, we should name it after a famous writer or poet.


In that case, we should name it thunder_dude7 :D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 270
Let's name it Edgar Allen Poe. Coolness :D
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 83957
Reviews 1464
My vote goes towards "Jabberwocky". As in, its actual name. Razz Otherwise -- Lewis Carroll.


There can only be one Jabber around here. :P

~ Jabber~
I make my own policies.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4194
Reviews 111
Umm, if I might ask...where is the little thing? Oo I have the default template but I can't find it.

As for a name--
JabberHut wrote:
My vote goes towards Jabberwocky. As in, its actual name. :P Otherwise -- Lewis Carroll
There can only be one Jabber around here. :P

So true. ^_^

I like Edgar. Fitting for a 'coon, me thinks. ^_^
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 270
Yay!!! Two votes for Edgar the Racoon!!!!!
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.



You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss