z

Young Writers Society

Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:01 pm
Prokaryote says...

I'm not sure how someone can look at this and see anything but a horrible decision. This is stupidity at its finest.

Prokaryote

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:48 pm
Icaruss says...

What a bunch of ******s.

No swearing outside of your literary works, please. - Snoink
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:02 am
khfan890 says...

... I would dare to imagine it's about the babies, Khfan. #.#

I would say that if society still viewed it as a shameful thing to do stuff like that, this kind of thing wouldn't happen for the most part. Unless they were real losers, which these girls probably are.

They found sex were they could (including a homesless man)

:shock: A homeless man?!?!? Yeah, these girls are losers.
Death is no respecter of persons. Just felt like saying that.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:11 am
Sam says...

I would say that if society still viewed it as a shameful thing to do stuff like that, this kind of thing wouldn't happen for the most part. Unless they were real losers, which these girls probably are.

It goes both ways, dear. In our society, it's cool for a guy to do it with six girls, but if a girl does it with six boys? She's a slut. What were the men thinking? "Oh, let me have unprotected sex with an underage girl"--I'm betting it was a story they were able to tell to all their buddies later that night. When women become less a means of sexual conquest and more partners with responsible men, I'll be willing to believe that.

Also, in societies where it is shameful to do those things, it still happens--it just ends in execution and unsafe, under-the-table abortions. For a person who hates the Middle East a lot, you sure aren't well versed in your shari'a law. :wink:
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:36 pm
khfan890 says...

It goes both ways, dear. In our society, it's cool for a guy to do it with six girls, but if a girl does it with six boys? She's a slut. What were the men thinking? "Oh, let me have unprotected sex with an underage girl"--I'm betting it was a story they were able to tell to all their buddies later that night. When women become less a means of sexual conquest and more partners with responsible men, I'll be willing to believe that.

I'm all for it working both ways. I think it's shameful for guys to do it too, and I am one.

Also, in societies where it is shameful to do those things, it still happens--it just ends in execution and unsafe, under-the-table abortions. For a person who hates the Middle East a lot, you sure aren't well versed in your shari'a law.

Back in like the fifties and stuff in America, it was shameful, but there wasn't executions. And as far as abortion, we really wouldn't be able to stop that, but then again, I'm not for abortion either.
Death is no respecter of persons. Just felt like saying that.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:11 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

A pact? You've got to be kidding me! No matter how good mothers they might be, this isn't going to be a walk in the park for them! I don't feel sorry for them at all. How could anybody feel sorry for them when they choose to be complete morons?

i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara