Good Books From a Guy's POV

17 posts1, 2
Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 335
Anything by Chris Crutcher. He writes primarily from the perspective of high school guys and is awesome.
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 25
I think I know just the thing!


That Was Then, This Is Now

and

The Outsiders

Both by S.E. Hinton. Splendid books and the author is actually prided on her portrayal of a male protagonist.



have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady