Need Help. Super Urgent!

1 post
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 461
Okay there's a Cosplay convention on Thursday and I want to go; I've bought material for a cloak because I was going to go as Vincent Valentine [xD] but now I changed that because I have like.. Two days to make it.

So, I need you to find an Anime character that's a witch and wears a cloak, preferably with stars on it.... If you can. Send me it in a Message with a picture and name.. Along with like.. Whatever Anime she was in. Tis is because I've actually bought all the stuff to make this kind of costume... Because I'm a bit stupid.

This would be an enormous help. But you have to hurry. I need it by like.. Tonight.

Love, love.

><
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!



Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality