Hey. I didn't really say goodbye, but I'm back. It's really been a while. A long while. I've got news! Go check it out in the Lounge!
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway
I'm back and posting again: I was off from a long bout of uninspiration to write. I've already been doing some critiquing, and I hope to do more soon. Don't know how long I'll stay for now, but I'll have fun while I'm here.
"[Maybe] If they don't light it, it can never go out."
^Mary, from Heat
As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality