BAM!!! 5000!!! okay, thats really sad... but its for a good cause right? besides, I was bored...
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
* * *
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?
Pfft, I've gotten 7000 in less than half a day, foo'!
EDIT: Hey look at that... 500th post and Speaker of the Forum. Yay! One step closer to catching up with Sumi, who didn't take that stupid long hiatus from YWS...
man hands on misery to man it deepens like a coastal shelf get out as early as you can and don’t have any kids yourself.
The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes.
*manly blush* — Arcticus