Well let's face it, if you live in Adelaide there isn't much else to do but write. And in Melbourne there's too great a risk of getting stabbed and lying out in the rain as you die, so a lot of people choose to write crime novels based on personal experience instead.
Haha, joking.
And go Perth. Number 18. There's very little else to do here too.
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a head that empty?
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a heart that gone?
I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness. — Leo Tolstoy