Sit back and relax...... something i happen to be bad at!

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 172
Anyone else? nope, ok. All of you who have MSN are in my contacts, those of you that don't, your in my friends list.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683
Yay! Im popular! I was added! Go me!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 172
Lol, yeah your popular Emma. :wink:
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.



here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings