Featured Member November 9 - November 23: radiogrl

22 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 89
Reviews 58
Congrattttttttts
"My Mother-In-Law?! I don't know my dad!!!" ~ Taost : 2026




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4232
Reviews 9
CONGRADULATIONS!! :D
Oh yes... Tarnished, are we? Come to the Lands Between for the Elden Ring, hmm? Of course you have. No shame in it. Unfortunately for you, however, you are maidenless.


- Varre, the unbelievable man.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Image

congratulation, radiogrl!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 125
Reviews 111
AAAAA MONKEEESSSSS AND CONGRATTSSS
[insert inspirational quote here]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32
WHAT EVEN this is so cool, thanks everyone!!! :]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender your mother
Points 2969
Reviews 15
Not sure how I didn't see this for the longest time, but congrats!! :D



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind