Wow, what is this? The compliment factory? Not that I'm complaining... hehehehe... but if I can't get my head through the doorway, I know who to blame...
And just for Cal:
Got YWS?
"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie
And here are three pictures of me and my gorgeous ex Jessica (isn't she just such an angel?? ) Taken this past weekend (what a blast).
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!
Ari, gorgeous, darling. You have so much charm in those pictures... Honestly, you look like royalty in the first one. And he looks like prince charming.
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. — Christopher Darlington Morley