"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."
Hehehe. It was one of my New Year's resolutions after all
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!
NOOOOO!! DONT SHAVE! FACIAL HAIR MAKES MEN MEN!!!!
All the manliest men have 'staches. Myself, Burt Reynolds, Steve McQueen, etc.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5
!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra
Ahhhck NO!!! Who do I listen to, the men, or the women! Why is this so difficult
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!
Bjorn wrote:Ahhhck NO!!! Who do I listen to, the men, or the women! Why is this so difficult
Shriek is a WOMAN too, and she says keep the stache. Thus, you must keep it as both genders concur on keeping it, whereas only women think you should shave.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5
!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra
I also think you should shave. Sure, moustaches can be cool, but about 98% of them are rubbish. Think about it. They might have be cool in the 1930s, but this is the 21st century, and if most of the girls are telling you to shave, you should. It means most girls don't like guys with moustaches.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.
New Years at my friend Keri's house
Over the summer I worked at a camp. This was at the last "Staff-only" event. People say I should smile more.
Most recent pic, taken 2 weeks or so ago at a Speech Tournament. Note the goatee rather than full beard.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5
!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra
I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. — Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom