Congrats Jack! Ill have a bloody mary please. \:D/
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
And of course, being the Unofficial Gift Giver, I need to give you a gift: mas_wink: mas_happy: mas_cool: mas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: {|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
Last edited by niteowl on Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci
Oh, and I'll take some of that stuff that you put bascardis in...i can't pronounce it...but my parents won't let me drink it...meh...I'll just settle for coffee--which I'm not allowed to drink either.
akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on- — AceassinOfTheMoon