Here! Some more of the cam whore in me! (Damn I love digital cameras!)
Be afraid, be very afraid.
BTW, anyone want to compete with brad for boxer king? I'll help judge! Boxers, boxers, boxers! *chants* Oh, and for everyone who read my poem 'Good-bye', here's a pic of my Wolfe. Officialy three months as of today. I still love and miss you babe.
Hehe, Kay, you remind me of a student from Hogwarts. Of course, you ARE from England, so I guess that's to be expected.... I want to go to England. Hmph.
Anyway, here's my picture. It's my senior pic. One of them at least. I have more.
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett