Hey! I am new and my anxiety is so high to be sharing my writing, even if I am under an unrecognizable username. I'm super bored though, I just want to eat a lot of food and watch scary movies all night
I know exactly how it feels to be anxious about openly sharing your writing! Everyone here gives constructive criticism and we all build each other up!
Flumadiddle wrote:Hello! I am Flumadiddle, also known as E.E. My lovely friend, the Grim Reaper, known as Grim, accompaines me most of the time on this sight and loves hot chocolate. What about you? Doing well I hope!
Hello... I am bored. Like, very bored.
No matter the hurt Or how deep the wound is No matter the pain Still the truth is The cross has made you flawless
There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish. — Lemony Snicket