Bored? Come and Chat!

167 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 206




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1394
Reviews 28




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 206
Anything and everything. What ever floats your boat.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1394
Reviews 28
I'm eating crisps and listening to Rihanna.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 206




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1394
Reviews 28
Oh my school's on holiday at the moment.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 206




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 267
Reviews 10




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 206




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 650
Reviews 766
so many notifications
so little going on

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death





User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 206




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 24
Reviews 4
I need an internet friend *nudge nudge, wink wink*
~ UnSocialCactus :pirate3: :D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1394
Reviews 28




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 650
Reviews 766
I'm very tempted to quote Monty Python now but the one I'm thinking of isn't anywhere near forum appropriate, so I'll go with this one instead, a comprise within a compromise.

Image

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death





User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 206



Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)