What are you listening to now?

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
:) ~ Now I am listening to El Duelo by La Ley. They are one of my favorite spanish rock band. 8)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 126
Sonne - Rammstein
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1050
Reviews 182
Oh there's soo much in my ipod lol but im currently hooked on Tom Mcrae
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
This thread already exists! Sorry to spoil the party. I believe it is in Randomness.

-CLOSED-
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.



"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda