Who's your favorite poet?

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 346
Reviews 2
Maybe it sounds mainstream but I personally love Shane Koyczan, please check him out if you don't know him (he has a collab on spotify with background artists which is worth a look (check out: My darling Sara, Atlantis) (He's also on youtube don't worry) )
Please message me that would be great!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 897
Reviews 44
I'm not super well versed in poetry but I like E.A Poe the best, I also think a lot of the poetry found in The Lord of the Rings is pretty well done.

I have read numerous ancient Nordic poems found in the Elder Edda and find some of them to be thrilling to read as well(specifically Lokasenna).



All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug