Real Rose Jewelry!

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 128
I work for the woman who makes these, aren't they incredible? Fleur Du Jour, Real Rose Jewelry by Betty St. Clair
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1726
Reviews 266
Wow, those are certainly impressive; reminds me in an abstract was of those canes topped with mosquitos preserved in amber. A little differernt, but it strikes the same chord with me :)
The Oneday Cafe
though we do not speak, we are by no means silent.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1050
Reviews 182
yess, inderdeed very pretty :)
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.



Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus