Crazy Side!! Post Your Pic(s)

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 483
Reviews 12
Sometimes we just need to have fun! And with fun we all, no matter what, have a crazy side! And I think everyone would want to see it!
Attachments
10398099_897285213630778_2890758137286375405_n.jpg
10398099_897285213630778_2890758137286375405_n.jpg (35.16 KiB) Viewed 215 times
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0279.JPG (144.49 KiB) Viewed 215 times




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
We already have a thread for this :) Post Your Pic Here [9]

I'm gonna lock this to avoid duplicate threads. Please post all pics there!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll



The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price