I was going through some comic strips online and I thought, why not make a poll and see what our lovely YWS-ers like?
Post away!
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” ― Sylvia Plath
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” ― Sylvia Plath
I love Calvin and Hobbes! I once had a book of them from the library and needless to say, that weekend was pretty enjoyable.
I also like Peanuts and the one with the wizard!
The fault must partly have been in me. The bird was not to blame for his key. And of course there must be something wrong In wanting to silence any song.
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett