The Protest Song

3 posts
Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1823
Reviews 665
I don't know where i can put this so if it in the wrong place sorry.
I understand the risk of posting this.

Image
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 110
Okay what exactly is going on here it looks kinda weird.




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 1823
Reviews 665
It the protest oh and click on the icon Zell heh it the song that more important.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind