who here is a nerd!! I am! i must be more with my kind. :)

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 891
Reviews 46
Hi people!!!!

I myself am a nerd. I want to met other nerds like me to befriend.

Basicaly why I am posting this.

Anyways. I am super nerdy. Adore science and sci fic and some fanstay. Like RPG and animation etc.

So, I am woundering about your nerdyness. You know, it's funny. I'm taking some college classes and I have met not one nerdy person.... this is sad.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 400
Reviews 6




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 385
Reviews 60
*proved guilty* HAIIII
Oh my God, you have no idea... I found my paradise! Where I live there's this Science-Fiction Bookstore with all things fantasy, scifi, nerdy, geeky... all my favourite books and tv shows and I literally freak out when I go there. Everytime I pass by it it's like my friends have to control me so we don't go inside and I don't spend all my money XD
“It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them.”

-Will Herondale




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 891
Reviews 46
That--IS AWESOME!!!!!
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.



Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown