We Shall Pen [Now with Guide Track!]

48 posts1, 2, 3, 4
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5081
Reviews 270
@'lorry: I tried. Rai has .wav's now.

But you probably already know this.

(Also: SHOULD I DO IT AGAIN OH MY WORD I NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT OVERPOWERING THE MIC MEANS)
"Ok, Lolpup. You can be a girl worth fighting for."
--Pengu




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4801
Reviews 58
no more volunteers? ;A;




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5081
Reviews 270
I DID MY PART I'M SORRY IF I MADE IT DIFFICULT.
"Ok, Lolpup. You can be a girl worth fighting for."
--Pengu



As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality