Our Featured Member: KylaThompson

23 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2330
Reviews 36
Ignorance, your so awesome! I will always still need you! Thank you very much!!
The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work

Stupid is as stupid does. -Forest Gump-




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 771
Reviews 180
Congrats, Kyla! I always knew that avvie would make you an unstoppable force.
My SPD senses are tingling.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 6496
Reviews 399
lol, I gave her that avvie :P Greaatttt job Kyla

︵‿︵‿୨ ♡ OwO ♡ ୧‿︵‿︵


sass levels loading


[he/him]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2330
Reviews 36
Aquestioning? Do I know you O.o and thank you lol
The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work

Stupid is as stupid does. -Forest Gump-




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13420
Reviews 212
Congrats Kyla! :D


For your awesomeness, you get my favorite basketball player Chris Bosh...in the Avengers!

Image
"I never saved anything for the swim back."


Do not mistake coincidence for fate. - Mr Eko

they're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2330
Reviews 36
Thank you, that's very kind lol
The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work

Stupid is as stupid does. -Forest Gump-




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 42428
Reviews 411
Well done Kyla. Impressed by you, keep it up.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2330
Reviews 36
Thank you very much @Ben :)
The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work

Stupid is as stupid does. -Forest Gump-



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind