Three Word Story!

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1053
Reviews 133
OK, so I don't know if this has already been done on this site, and if it has I apologize. I've seen it done on other writing Forums, and wanted to see if we could take a crack at it!

Basically, people take turns posting three words that chains with the previous posts to form a complete story. I'll start:

Here I am,




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1122
Reviews 25
Where's the drugs?
"Can't break an omelette without making a few eggs"

From the ashes of the old YWS Chat; it's the Unofficial YWS Discord server. Come join us!: https://discordapp.com/invite/UhSr7uW




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 897
Reviews 44




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1053
Reviews 133




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 140
Reviews 34
I just murdered
"And though I'll think of you I guess
Until the day I die
I think I miss you less and less
As every day goes by"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 83957
Reviews 1464
Hey, guys! We actually have a game exactly like this in the Randomosity forum. You can click here to join in on that one. :)

I'll lock this so we don't have two going at the same time!
I make my own policies.



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites