Hey ya'll! I was thinking about getting a Kindle Touch, I was just wondering what you guys thought of it? Also, is the screen color or just black and white? Would it be worth just to pay for a Fire?
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.
Granted I have never owned either but I have done plenty of research. The Kindle Fire can do much more but the screen is a lot harder on the eyes for long periods of reading than the rest of the Kindles. So if your looking for a reader primarily go with the Touch, if your looking for firepower(pun intended) and versatility go with the Fire
Awesome! Thanks! I'm more in it for just the reading aspect. I wouldn't use the other stuff. I think I shall go with Touch. What is 3G on a Kindle, and what does that do?
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.
It allows u to download books from anywhere(assuming it can find a 3g connection). If you dont get the 3g version then you can only download books from a wifi hotspot. If you have wifi at home you prolly dont need to pay the extra for it.
You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man. — Dallas Winston, The Outsiders