Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Lounge, The
It is free-comic-book-day
3 posts
Satan
Gender
Points
1041
Reviews
3
Sat May 05, 2012 6:53 pm
Satan
says...
·
Sat May 05, 2012 6:53 pm
Google [Bot]
Most comic book stores (or at least one per county) participate in what is know as free-comic-book-day.
Basically,
you get free comic books.
So go get some comic books, ya poops.
> end PSA
frickdamn, son.
Starhunter
Gender
Points
1648
Reviews
27
Sat May 05, 2012 10:44 pm
Starhunter
says...
·
Sat May 05, 2012 10:44 pm
Google [Bot]
I would but my comic book store is too far away... luckily most of the time there are still a few left over. There were last year, anyway!
Why do we fall?
So we can learn to pick ourselves up.
If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it!
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing to it.
Taxi
Gender
Points
615
Reviews
16
Sat May 05, 2012 10:46 pm
Taxi
says...
·
Sat May 05, 2012 10:46 pm
Google [Bot]
I wish I lived in a place where a comic book store isn't some fabled thing in far off lands. ._.
I'd totally cash in on the free comics. But for now I'll just stick to reading webcomics.
Sign In
Register
In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton